Thursday 13 January 2011

Happy New Year!


I know it is slow coming and I apologise for my tardiness. The laptop was out of action for a little while, but I am now back in business. Life is slightly calmer since I packed up our extra stuff and shipped it off, I will be eagerly awaiting my beloved Singer sewing machine, fabric stash and much loved sewing box over there in North Carolina. There have been some tough decisions to make - most of my crafts I have decided to donate to a local school here in Staffordshire - but it is time for my husband and I to put down some roots.

This early spring cleaning and packing has also forced me to reassess my ridiculous blog obsession. Honestly I have far more than I can ever give my full attention to, so a cull is imminent. Don't worry, this lovely blog is staying, but I will merge my food blog with it. You can see that I have already given it something of a facelift to honour our new year.
More on our move to come, the next chapter is open.....

No comments:

Post a Comment