Monday 1 December 2014

Crafting Ideas for Xmas Part Deux

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it. Ours was lovely,we visited my husband's family. I really like Thanksgiving even though it's not a holiday I grew up with. The idea of over-indulging in food is always a popular one with me. It was also nice to actually have a weekend away from home because we got a little break from all the baby prep, though I have to admit it is always wonderful to come home. While there we talked about the fact that since our family is growing, we want to tighten our belts when it comes to gifts. I am very happy with this idea and it has inspired me to come up with some unique gifts to make over the next few weeks.

Craft Gifts for Foodies
Food is certainly one of the greatest pleasures in my life as is cooking. These ideas are for both people who like to eat and people who like to cook!

Follow Liz's board Kitchen Craft Projects on Pinterest.

Follow Liz's board Foodie Gifts on Pinterest.

Craft Gifts for People Who Like to Be Organized
There are some rather ingenious ideas here. Some are simple projects that could be stocking fillers or for coworkers and others are little more involved.

Follow Liz's board Organization on Pinterest.

Craft Ideas for the Home
 Finally these ideas cover an array of different gifts that  will enhance home decor. I particularly like the Geometric Photo Display, the fabric covered pin boards and the crochet rug. Need to learn how to crochet first though!

Follow Liz's board Craft Projects for the Home on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment