Thursday 24 June 2010

Return to the Blog

I know it has been ages since I posted anything here. I have been overtaken with trying to finish my quilt before cold season, and basically failing. I know Africa is supposed to be hot, but it is so cold now! I am still working on the quilt but I think I will use it as a throw for our living room now.

If you are wondering what I have been up to all these months, then check out these blogs. Mainly I have been writing and working at the gallery. I am also now heading up a team that is planning on publishing an art paper for Lusaka and Zambia. So if you want to know more about that, go to this website.

I will try and be less negligent, but I think my posts will have to be once a week as I am considering a new Etsy shop that will be a radical departure from Phyllis B, but with some of the more crafty elements.

To be honest I have been taking this time to work out a new direction for myself, knowing full well that some ventures don't work out and then I have to find a new obsession! However I must admit that I am extremely lucky to have this time grow creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment